Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Update

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! I know I did! :) 
Since I haven't posted here in a while I thought I would share a couple of projects that I have worked on lately. 


This layout is one of my favorites! We went to the renaissance festival and saw two fairies, so I knew I had to create something sparkly!! I just love the way it turned out. I have a process video of this layout on my YouTube Channel.






I created this layout for Epiphany Crafts. It is a review of 2014. I really love the way it turned out. I just printed my pictures in one inch circles and then on a couple of them I put bubble caps on top. really simple to do. :) The part that took up the most time was deciding where to put the pictures. I used Thickers for the main highlights of the year. 



This is a video of the mini album I created for our trip to Florida. We went in July of 2014 and I have just recently finished it. It is a little bigger than I would have liked it to be but I do really like the way it turned out. :) Hope you enjoy. 




I hope you enjoyed my quick update. I will be posting here more often. :) Be sure to follow me on Instagram and YouTube so you won't miss a thing. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

1 comment: