Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lantern Festival Layout

Hey everyone!! I know it has been quite a while. Life has just taken over like always. I have still been posting on Instagram and YouTube, so if you don't follow me there and you want to head on over to check it out.
I have a new layout to share and there is also a process video to go along with it!! :) Last weekend my husband and I went to a Lantern Festival. It was so beautiful and I wish it would have lasted longer. I felt like I was in the movie Tangled. :) Here are a couple of pictures from the festival.





I love this picture my husband took of me, I knew going to the festival that I wanted a picture like this but I didn't know it would turn out this good haha. :) SO of course I had to make a layout with it. 
 I decided to keep it simple on my layout. My main elements were chipboard frames and acetate leaves. The rest were just tiny embellishments. I explain everything in the process video. Now onto the layout!! 









Thanks for stopping by!! Talk to you all soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment