Monday, November 17, 2014

New Kitty Layout

Hello everyone, I have a fun layout to share with you today! We recently rescued a kitten, he is sweet and very playful. Since I think it is important to document just about everything, I thought he needed a scrapbook page. I started this layout with a stencil and a gold spray, then I painted on glue and chose bright and fun colors of glitter to add to the page. I found a piece of paper that had small words all over it, I punched out the small words with the Epiphany Crafts Oval 25 tool and added bubble caps to them. I placed a couple of the ovals on top of stars to make them stand out. They really pop off of the page!




Be sure to stop by their blog! :) 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to create something today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment