Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Banner for Epiphany Crafts

Hello everyone!
 It is finally fall and I must say fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I especially love the colors of the leaves when they change. Since I love fall so much I decided to make a fall banner. I found a few sheets of fall colored paper and fall colored flowers that I wanted to use. I cut out large pennant shapes on my Silhouette Cameo, but you could do it by hand if you don’t have a machine, I also cut out the letters that are on the pennants. I added fall colored flowers in clusters to each pennant, I also included wood veneer and epoxy shapes. The Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool and the Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 tool went so well with the clusters of flowers and they add extra interest.







Be sure to stop by the Epiphany Crafts blog! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope that I have inspired you to create a fun banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment