Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy Memories


Hello everyone! I created these two layouts for Epiphany Crafts. I was so excited to find out that I was a part of their Guest Design Team! :) I just love all of their products, the tools are amazing!! 
My husband and I went to Disney World recently and that means lots of pictures to scrapbook!
I have two layouts to share with you today. On the first layout I used the Shape Studio Pennant 25 tool. I love how you can create the perfect banner to match any project. I punched out four of the pennants and put them under my photo leaving some longer than others. I used pop dots to adhere my photo down to raise the photo off the background so that the pennants would slide under the photo easily.



For the second layout I used the Shape Studio Chevron tool to make arrows. I wanted to make sure everyone knew my title is “Happy Memories”, because every time we leave Disney World there is so many Happy Memories.



You can hop on over to the Epiphany Crafts blog to see all the other talented Designers and Guest Designers.   http://blog.epiphanycrafts.com/2014/page/2/

I hope you enjoyed my layouts! Thanks for stopping by!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment