Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello Sweet Kitty


Surprise! I have created another layout!! :) I have been loving creating layouts so much lately. But not to worry, with December coming up, I am going to be making my first December Daily this year!! So anyways on to the layout... This one is of my aunt and uncle's cat and me. I think he is the cutest cat ever!! All of the paper I used is from Heidi Swapp, most of it is from the mixed company paper pad. I did use one paper from her serendipity paper pad also. I used her banner delights and a few color magic pieces. :) I love color magic! I did some misting and splattering on the back ground with color shine sprays. The colors I used were mustard, coral, and citron. I used the epiphany crafts round 25 tool for the little embellishment next to the large "hello" circle. That tool is one of my favorites!! :) The last few things used on this layout are 3 gold foam stars, Tim Holtz tissue wrap, and a shipping tag for hidden journaling. I love using hidden journaling. I hope that you like what I have created! There is a start to finish video down below! Thanks for stopping by. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment