Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another Layout


Hey Everyone!! :) This picture has been sitting on my desk for what seems like forever. It was taken back in October while we were at the renaissance festival (one of my favorite places). I printed it out and then did not know what I wanted to create with it. Finally I decided to try and come up with something. I just love how it turned out. :) Most products I used were by Heidi Swapp. I guess you could say I am a bit obsessed with her products. Only the tissue wrap and sequin stars were not by Heidi Swapp. I started with a stencil and sprayed the background, and then traced around the stencil. Then I started layering tons of Heidi Swapp papers from different collections. I used epiphany crafts round 25 tool, a sticker that says the word "beautiful", a rub on that says "togetherness", and clear pop letters from Heidi Swapp.
I hope you like what I came up with! Thanks for stopping by!! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment