Friday, August 23, 2013

Beach Mini Album!!


Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great summer!! I created a mini album from a recent trip to Myrtle Beach. I used a wooden frame for the cover, I found it at Michael's craft store. I painted it blue and also sprayed it with Heidi Swapp color shine. The title of the album is "fabulous BEACH" I just love that! :) The word fabulous is a stamp from Heidi Swapp and the blue letters are also from Heidi Swapp. (Her stuff is pretty awesome :) and I'm kind of obsessed with it!!) This album is chipboard and canvas, the canvas is glued to one side of the chipboard. The album was pre-made, and it is from Michael's also (in the dollar section). I mostly used scrap paper on the pages and some paper from the Heidi Swapp "No Limits" paper pad. This will bring back great memories one day! 










No comments:

Post a Comment