Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Mini Album

I decided that I didn't like the other Halloween mini album that I showed you earlier, so I made this one. :) It doesn't have any pictures in it yet because we did not do much for Halloween this year. I am going to use this mini to put pictures in for next Halloween. Yes, I know it's a bit early to be making one for next year, but next year will be mine and Alex's first Hallowenn married to each other. I know that I probably wont have a lot of time on my hands, so I made this one. I had a lot of fun making this album, and I hope you like it. 




On the cover I painted with acrylic paint, and added alot of flowers that I made. I glittered the word "Boo" and popped it up with pop dots, and I also added some Prima bling.







On this page I just added a handmade flower, a Martha Stewart border punch (that I put UTEE on), and two tags sprayed with my homemade glimmer mist.



Here, I just added two tags in a pocket that I made out of ribbon, and added a journaling spot.



I added some spider web ribbon to make a pocket with two tags, and I kept the other page simple so I can embellish after I add pictures.


Again kept it real simple so I can embellish after I add pictures.


The Last two pages I just sprayed with homemade glimmer mist and added a handmade flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment